I'm trying to fetch all the files on a file directory but I have only find the way to fetch the ones that have the same commit id that the folder not the ones that i could commit later on that have a different commit id with this uri : https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/{username}/{reposlug}/src/{node}/{path}
If i have 2 files inside a directory it only fetches me the one that was uploaded at the same time that the original directory was commited not the other
Hi @Carlos Pardo Pastor
Our APIs do not provide such a feature. What you could probably do is to use the native GIT features to checkout only the folder you want.
Let's suppose you want to clone just a folder. This would be the sequence of steps:
git clone --no-checkout <YOUR_REPO>
cd <REPO_FOLDER>
git checkout master -- <RELATIVE_PATH>
You may say that this is fetching the whole repository and you are right. The only thing you can have using the sequence above is a mechanism to checkout a specific path.I hope that helps.Please let me know if you need any clarification on this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.