How can I add "Remote Issue Links" (i.e. links to Confluence) to the "Issue Detail View" of GreenHopper?
Hey there, Nabil.
As for JIRA itself, you can try to have a look at the following documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Linking+Issues#LinkingIssues-CreatingalinktoaConfluencepage
Can you be more specific about which Issue Detail View in GreenHopper? Are you referring to the right section when you click on the issue in the Rapid Board?
Warm regards,
Danial
Yes, I'm talking about the right section in the rapid board.
Many fields can be configured at /secure/RapidView.jspa?rapidView=42&tab=detailView but not Remote Issue Links.
Hey there again, Nabil.
As of now, I don't think GreenHopper caters for this feature as of now. The only Issue Link that is currently available is the link within JIRA issues itself. As you mentioned, we referred to the Issue Detail View tab in the Board's configuration but there was nothing about Remote Issue Links.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.