I'm trying to import a CSV into our JIRA project, everything works as expected up until hitting the all important "begin import" button, at which point JIRA runs into an error and can't import.
The error is: "Issue can't be created due to the error/s [ Device is required. ]"
We have several required fields in our bug issuetype, the custom field "Device" being one of them. It is a "Text Field (Single Line)" custom field, so should just require any text to be present to pass the requirement of being required.
We also have another required field "OS Version", that is also the same type of custom field ("Text Field (Single Line)"), and that field doesn't throw any errors on import.
Importing as other issue types that don't have the required fields works fine, so its almost certainly an issue with this required custom field. I've tried everything I can think of, but always run into the same problem.
Anyone got any ideas?