Hi,
I am trying to follow How to merge two users' content ownership and permissions in Confluence where I am migrating one confluence site to a new site. I am migrating content and there will be a new authentication source so old user names will change. The users want old user names mapped to new user names.
Everything goes ok in the reference document until I get to the section:
Update the username associated to the old_user_key to the new username:
UPDATE user_mapping SET username = newusername, lower_username = newusername FROM tmp_usermigration u WHERE username = u.oldusername;
When I run this SQL I get an error:
"SQL command not ended properly" at the word FROM.
This online syntax checker finds the same issue if you plug in that code:
EverSQL SQL Query Syntax Check & Validator
I am using an Oracle database. The article is written for PostgreSQL, but I can't see what the issue is here as this SQL should work for both I think. Any Oracle/SQL gurus able to help?
Thanks,
Glenn