I have 3 xeon servers without use. How can I use them if I am a onDemand User?
You can't do that at the moment. There's an improvement request for that here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-11870 , please watch and vote.
Nope. Bamboo onDemand only supports EC2 and running agents in own hardware is not supported.
Hi Edgard,
I'm sorry to say that for OnDeamnd instances, the only option is using EC2 because we don't permit external connections from OnDemand instances unless they are through a connector such as the one for connecting Bamboo OnDemand to EC2. This is actually one of the restrictions of OnDemand, so if you wish to use your own hardware then you would also need to take Bamboo behind the firewall: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Restricted+Functions+in+Atlassian+OnDemand
All the best,John
Another option for you Edgard would be a Direct Managed Hosting route -
... whereas not OnDemand offering, but instead the on-premise servers, hosted - and you also get a ton of extras via plugin options.
In this case, you get the benefits of 24x7 no headaches and maintenance handled hosting that you enjoy with OnDemand, but also can do connections to your servers (per configs, etc.) and alot more.
I can quote you on this - and also discuss the architecture you are aiming for.. still very cost effective. Also - migration is turnkey mostly, like over a weekend.
email if interested.
Ellenellen@appfusions.com
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.