Hello,
We are planning to migrate Bugzilla 3.4.5v to Jira cloud (managed service), So can you share some of the documents for doing this migration.
Thanks
Sagar
Hi @sagar shinde
Welcome to community!
Refer to the solutions in https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/importing-from-bugzilla-fogbugz-on-premises-or-redmine-to-jira-cloud-779160756.html
Hope this helps!
I am also looking for same solution is there any Bugzilla plugin to migrate it to jira
@sudheer jonnalagadda , refer to the link https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/importing-from-bugzilla-fogbugz-on-premises-or-redmine-to-jira-cloud-779160756.html about the solutions given there. for jira cloud
If you are using on-premise, then https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver0713/importing-data-from-bugzilla-964983851.html will help
I am not able to find bugzilla plugin in my Jira Cloud, recently I created Jira cloud account and I followed all your steps but I am not getting bugzilla plugin in Jira cloud.
I have done local Jira setup and migrated one test project from Bugzilla to local Jira.
then, I took backup of local Jira and tried to restore it on cloud Jira.
It is overwriting all the cloud data with new project. is there any option available to merge data?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.