This is Chang Ma from Shanghai and I wanna say hello to all the community fellows.
I started using JIRA since 2012 when I worked in Finland and it amazed me and helped me make the development work pretty agile as a Scrum Master. Since I moved back to China in 2017, I found there were already many passionate users of JIRA as well as other Atlassian products in this area. I created a chat group in WeChat (most commonly used IM tool in China) and after two years, now we have almost 700 Atlassian users discussing, sharing and chatting every day.
Currently I serve PingAn, one of the largest company in China, as an Agile Coach and use Jira as an effective tool for the organizational Agile transformation.
I didn't how powerful support can AUG community provide until one of the Atlassian partner recommended. Now I feel it and only wanna thank every AUG leader. You guys are already amazing and make this community so fantastic. I'll learn from you and make Shanghai AUG a good one as well. You'll also see more AUGs in China, I promise.