Dear community,
I am facing a challenge to use JIRA with greenhopper on two different projets: one with utilization of default assignee and the other more open - without default assignee function. As I've learned this setting cannot be controlled per project within same installation, so I've tried the following workaround:
I've created user called "nobody" and made him default assignee for the project.
But the issue is that to be able to take tasks assigned to nobody and move them in Jira board during the stand-up (or of any other user).
I may, though edit them and assigne to required team member, but then I am still not able to move them since logged in as admin user. Re-logging in with different user in a stand-up does not work as eats up a lot of time etc...
How I can change the permission in the way so that able to move tasks assigned to any user, and move them around the board regardless who is the owner on the task within single login?
Thanks in advance,
Aquarius.