Hi. It's there any suppliers's data base management tool integrated to jira?
@Marcela Junyent There is no supplier's database management tool integrated to JIRA, for any external databases like PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL Server, etc.
JIRA comes with embedded H2 database which is recommended for use for non-production JIRA instances only. If you are using H2 database and want to connect to and execute any SQL queries against this database, you can use this KB article for details: https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/accessing-jira-s-h2-embedded-database-776818136.html
I don't know if my question was understood.What I need is a plug in to manage my supliers information (budgets, contracts, etc...)
@Marcela Junyent JIRA itself is a project and process management tool in which you can track any type of project/process that has a defined workflow. So, I would rather suggest to workout the details of how you can convert your's supplier's data or information to be tracked in a project/process in JIRA, then configure your JIRA project accordingly.
How would you do it? an Issuetype: Supplier??
I do not fully know your supplier information and how and in what capacity you track that.
But based on whatever you shared so far, may be issue types can be created for different data items that are tracked from a supplier, like "budgets", "contracts", etc. that might have their own workflows.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.