Any idea how I can add a new status and workflow to an existing request type in next gen project?
Statuses and workflows are defined by the columns in the board for the project. While you can add “+” columns (statuses) I don’t believe you can remove them. Workflows don’t really exist in NG except in the Left to Right flow of issue on the board.
Hello @Dean B
You can add new columns to next-gen projects and then delete them like shown in the screenshot.
Separate workflow statuses don't exist for next-gen project, it's just the columns and that's it.
Ah, yes! There’s delete. Can you tell I don’t use NG? :-)
Thanks @Jack Brickey and @Tarun Sapra
At the moment, I don't even have the board in Next-gen. Looks like the Kanban template is not available when I try to create a new next-gen project. There are only 3 templates available. Am I missing something?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.