Hi,
I’m looking into doing a migration from Server to cloud and I have some questions which I hope someone here can answer.
- Is it possible to only migrate certain projects from server to cloud (rather than switching over entirely?
Some background: my department has taken up some spare licenses from another in order to run an application development project. however, our project is growing, and we are running out of spare licenses, since the other department is paying for them we are currently limited in what we do (and would not want to allocate budget to upgrade the server licence capacity). For several reasons we think the cloud-based solution we be better for us, but we would only be interested in moving our departments projects over and into a cloud server (the local server is used by several departments and they would not all want to make the switch) is this possible or would we need to rebuild our projects from scratch?
- If we did need to start from scratch, I am aware that it is possible to upload issues in CSV files in server Jira, can the same thing be done with Cloud Jira without purchasing addition applications (and if not what would we need)?
- Again, if we do have to start from scratch, many of our issues have supporting documentation (specs, screenshots and the like). Is there a quick and easy way to move these in one go, or would we need to manually download and then re-upload them?
Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated,
Many thanks