Hi everyone,
Currently, i faced a problem when I work on Jira project which is how to make transition can not move on or hide the transition when the assignee is "Unassigned"? Please help me, thank you very much!
Hi @Kris Han ,
Look at adding a condition to your workflow transition you want to hide so that it only appears when the field in question is not empty.
Add the condition Only Assignee Condition (which in essence should ensure that the transition should not appear when the field in question is empty).
Save and publish your changes so it takes effect.
Cheers!
Hi @Ismael Jimoh ,
Thanks for your help. May I know which condition section should I need to use for ? because I tried one before, but It looks not working. Thank you very much : )
Now when you check your issue, the workflow transition should not be visible without first adding an assignee. Also, only the person set as an assignee would be able to see the transition.
Cheers.
Thank you very much again. However, in your way, only assignee can see the transition but what I want is everyone can see the transition when assignee field is not "Unassigned". My idea is I want to require that someone take ownership before the task can be moved. Do you have any idea about this? Thank you very much!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.