I will start from the beginning:
I want to have a field called "Severity" that will only be mandatory to fill to an issue of "bug" type. For all the other issues - I do not need this field! ONLY for bugs..
I did not know how to do it so I took the 'priority' field and kind of force it to be the severity field I wanted. It is still called 'priority' but the options are matched for 'severity':
I played with the settings and messed things around and now I have a big problem, every time I create ANY issue (story, bug, task, etc...) it DOES NOT show me the priority field but still as a default mark it as a 'Major' even though as you can see above I do not have any default option! Here is an example:
http://g.recordit.co/GsSIQ0RvIe.gif
(please watch to better understand) As you can see no matter what I do there is always a 'priority' field to my issues even though I do not want it to show up!! I only need this to BUG type issues...
To sum up:
I would like to associate this field to be mandatory only for BUGS. For all other issues - I do not need it at all!!!
What can I do??
Thank you very much.