Hi all... I´m having this issue
Also when finally can log in Im not able to access to jira board it said "somethings gone´s wrong" the issue is that im a Admin of the board
But im able to access to confluence how can I fix it?
Hello Pablo,
Welcome to Atlassian community!
Please, provide us with the information below so we can better understand your issue and further investigate it:
- Try to use a different browser to log in and access your instance
- Check if the same problem happens in a different network - Maybe a proxy or firewall can be blocking JIRA IPs
- When you login in your site, Is the problem happening only when you try to access the project's board or you are not being able to access any projects at all?
- If it is on a specific project, Is the problem happening on a Classic or a next-gen project?
I have the same problem
I tried different browser, doesn't work
I tried different networks, doesn't work
can't access any project, just can't login
Hello @Huang Xin
Per your description, I believe you might not have the application access required for your Site.
Could you please contact your Site Admin and check if the e-mail you are using to log in is properly configured with the correct application accesses?
I have the same problem. I don't know what to do!
Does this has a known solution? I'm having the same problem right now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.