I want to embed in a specific page a form, someone did that?
Hi Hernan,
Currently, it's only the widget that Jira has to embed it on a page, but you can create your own customer portal and use our APIs to get the information to create the ticket.You can find more information on the page below:- Creating your own branded customer portal
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Argentina Branch
It is possible if on your JIRA server instance using API. You have to create custom plugin which gives you request form which you can be embedded in web application using iframe. I have done that for one of my client.
Thanks,
Suresh
Is making embeddable forms on the roadmap? It seems odd that the widget was the priority to develop instead of the embeddable form, when the latter seems more versatile. But maybe I'm missing something.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.