It is possible to see the last viewed date of the issue for current user but I want to see when (date) the particular issue is viewed last time by any of the user
there is no stats collected for viewing an issue built into Jira.
Can we do customization so that we can see the last viewed date of existing issues?
actually i misspoke! There actually is a "lastviewed" JQL function. I had forgotten all about this as I have never really used. So maybe it can meet your needs? For example, you can use the following query. Add the Lastviewed column to see the date.
lastViewed <= endOfMonth()
Yes!But that gives last viewed date of the issues that are viewed by me(currentuser/Loggedinuser) and not by other users.......I want to see the last viewed date of the issue without bothering about user
You can kind of a achieve this, on a per user basis, using Scriptrunner.
Switch to the specified user and then use the lastViewed column from "Viewed recently" filter:
issuekey in issueHistory()
There you can see the last 50 issues he viewed and when. Doesn´t show when an issue was viewed by "everyone" though, unfortunately.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.