How to get current date into confluence page pdf export?
Hi @Vaibhav kamble ,
The topic is discussed before. You can find some answers here:
Regards
Hi @Tansu Akdeniz ,
Thank you for your responses
already I have seen above link it's not working for date
Hello @Vaibhav kamble
Did you try the solution listed here
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Insert-Date-on-PDF-Export/qaq-p/672130
Could you please share in more detail as to what is not working and share the screenshot of your current implementation
Hi @Tarun Sapra
I have attached pdf page screenshot
Please go through this link
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-to-create-a-page-break-function-in-confluence-to-control-pagination-in-pdf-exports-735943076.html
Using above user macro you can set custom page break on pdf export and wherever you use this macro you can then also the use custom "current date" macro.
Hence by combination of the 2 macros you should be able to achieve current data and the page breaks.
Hi @Tarun Sapra ,
This is correct but I have created CSS
also we tried access macro in to css like {current date } still its not working
I'm horrified that this isn't included in the the standard cloud product, with a simple "/date" thing. Why do we have to mess around creating macros etc...? grrr....
right, must go and suggest this in the right place.
Please vote for this issue to be resolved. It's crazy that it's not already built in.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-55765.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.