Hi,
I would like to configure such a blue title like the documenation page of confluence himself. Fe: the title "Latest Confluence Documentation" in https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Embedding+Multimedia+Content
How can i do it? Can't find the way how to tune this.
Thx
Peter, that's a custom link but is easily replicated with the following user macro:
## Macro title: space-home-link ## Macro has a body: N ## Output: HTML ## @noparams <p class="space-home"> <a href="$req.contextPath/display/$space.key"> $space.name </a> </p> <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/658119/tmp/confluence-space-link.css" >
Now in the documentation theme configuration, add ...
{space-home-link} {pagetree}
And uncheck the checkboxes like so:
You'll get this:
Exactly the same as the Atlassian documentation
Hi Peter!I believe you are talking about the Site Welcome Message. You can change its layout changing the basic styling:Here are some aditional information:https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Editing+the+Site+Welcome+Messagehttps://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Basic+Styling+TutorialHope it helps!
Hi Bruna,
Nono - I am not talking about the welcom message. I am talking about the title you see on the top of the pagetree when using confluence. The title you see here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nv0z5i
Cool man! That did the trick
Hi David,
Do you maybe also know how that I can have exactly the same page titles as the Atlassian documentation? They look also quite nice
ah lol, so that's the reason from my question above here. Thx man!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.