Hi Atlassian Community,
I am a novice with coding and I have created my first ever form with Confiforms.
I need help with two things -
1. I want to map the multi-select field from confluence using confiforms (i.e. user inputs) over to Labels in JIRA.
For example: User selects ("Apple", "Grapes", "Oranges") in the multi-select field in the confiform and this should be created as Labels in JIRA as individual element. (Just to let you know the elements in the multi-select field doesnt have any spaces).
2. There are two fields in confiforms, Field1 (a single dropdown) and Field2(a single dropdown). I want to concat the user selection in the confiform as Field1 + Field2.
For example - Field1 has values (1. Anne, 2. Bob, 3. Charlie) and Field2 has values (1. X, 2. Y, 3. Z). If the user selects "Anne" in first field and "Z" in second field, then the output of "Anne_Z" should be going into the Components field in JIRA.
Any help with the JSON code would be really really helpful.
Thanks