Hi community, I lost my admin password to confluence.
I dont know why because i use the same as before ... strange
I dont find a good tutorial that help me and an employee answers me to ask to the community . So I write this post
Thank.
Have you seen this article? It talks about how to reset your local admin password.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/restore-passwords-to-recover-admin-user-rights-158390.html
yes but i dont understand :S
Is there an explanatory recording?
try to connect at database
An error occurred while establishing the connection:
Long Message:IO Exception: null [90028-195]
Details: Type: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLException Error Code: 90028 SQL State: 90028
The steps in this article will allow you to reset the admin password. What part don't you understand?
the part with database
Hello Aurelie,
Is this related to your issue in recovering your password? You only need to perform the instructions that David recommended using the database if you're in a version earlier than Confluence 6.5.0.
Note that if you are still running Confluence on the embedded H2 database, it's not possible to connect directly to it in order to make modifications.
Can you let me know what you were doing at the time that you received this message?
Also please note that you should only ever use the H2 database if you are evaluating Confluence. It's not a sufficient database to run a working Confluence instance on, and easily become corrupt. At this point, unless you have a recent backup, it will be very difficult to recover Confluence.
Regards,
Shannon
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.