Somehow I cannot figure out how to edit my comments. Since I'm doing from time to time a typo I would like to edit my comments.
Any help?
Thanks,
Udo
This is a bug. I created this issue on AA tracker a few days ago:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS-997
I guess we cant edit our comments after someone else has replied / added a comment after our comment .
You are right we cant edit our comments .
You need the edit comment permission to do so. Just ask your administrator to enable it for you.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Managing+Project+Permissions
If it is already enabled, then there is an edit button right by the comment in the issue view.
If it is already enabled there is an edit button right by the comment in the issue view.
The question is about commenting on Answers not confluence hey but I like your answer
Sorry, i added the tag jira but it's only about answers. I removed that tag now. But thanks for the answer.
Yes, that bug should be fixed with our next release, in the next few days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.