I've setup Crowd with Jira and Confluence with the provided documentation.
Currently there is still the SSO function not working.
The identity source of crowd is active directory.
Is anyone able to assist here?
My understanding is that you can log into Jira (through Crowd) with your AD username/password. Same thing for Confluence. But SSO is not working, which means that after you log into Jira, you still need to enter your credentials in Confluence's login form. Is that correct?
Did you edit seraph-config.xml and crowd.properties files in both Jira's and Confluence's WEB-INF/classes folders before you restarted both applications?
Hi @Philipp Kayser ,
In Jira and confluence , have you enabled crowd SSO.
Follow this Link to enable crowd SSO in Jira .
Follow this Link to enable crowd SSO in confluence.
Hi @Prakash Kumar
i've configured it as described in the article...
Hi @Bruno Vincent
Yes, you're correct!
I have edited booth files for confluence and jira. Afterwards i have restarted booth docker containers. Currently i run booth applications in docker. But the jira docker image looks like something special in some config file locations.
Sorry, I'm so stupid...
While troubleshooting this evening I've found my big fault. I have forgot to set the SSO domain in Crowd *facepalm*
Sorry for that!
Now, it's working fine. Only the avatars of the cf-users will not be shown in activity feed in jira, but no other issues.
Glad to know that it's working fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.