How do i create cascading dropdowns in jira service desk and jira software in cloud?
hi @Anik ,
I think you are going to need a plugin for this. You might be able to do it with on that you already have.
Here is an example using scriptrunner:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Need-to-cascade-between-two-custom-fields/qaq-p/398451
Let me know if this helps.
If you are an admin you can go to Jira settings > issues > custom fields and add field then choose cascading.
I am the admin, i am not getting any cascading field in jira cloud.
Hi @Patrick Cartier [Candylio] I am using Jira cloud. I am not sure how to install plugins in jira cloud version.
Is this by chance a NG project? In Classic you should see cascading as an option.
Go with the answer that @Jack Brickey suggested, it's free.
If you need something more robust you can install a plugin.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.