Hello!
I wonder, does anybody solve following problem:
Atlassian support team confirmed, that there is no way to link bamboo build from JIRA side. You only can link an issue to bamboo build: specify issue in build label.
So, best answer is: write your oun plugin.
I guess you are looking for a functionality that could list out all issues automatically fix by the succesfull build and transition does issues to "fixed"?
No, I'm looking for functionality that could list out all builds in JIRA. I want to be able to specify particular build, where issue is found, while creating issue.
This is already an available feature in the JIRA-Bamboo integration. In Bamboo, the build result summary list out all issues linked through commit messages, comments or labels. In JIRA, clicking the builds tab in JIRA issue will list out all builds that referenced that issue key
Please, read you own previous comment and my replay on it.
This answer should be updated. This is no longer the accepted answer. There is a direct link now between Bamboo and Jira. Do these questions and answer ever get updated?
Hi Sultan,
I am looking for a functionality that i need to get the jira issues in the build plan automatically once the workflow transitition changed to done state.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.