I have written the following script to get content from a Jira url:
function getIssue() { var encoded = Utilities.base64Encode("script_token:xxxxx"); var headers = { 'Authorization': 'Basic '.concat(encoded) }; var options = { 'headers': headers }; // logs for debug var response = UrlFetchApp.getRequest("http://<jira_domain>/rest/api/2/issue/ISSUE-1234", options); for(i in response) { Logger.log(i + ": " + response[i]); } Logger.log(JSON.stringify(response)) // Fetch from Jira var response = UrlFetchApp.fetch("http://<jira_domain>/rest/api/2/issue/ISSUE-1234", options); Logger.log(response.getContentText());}
This fail, the error is the the url is not reachable.
I tried the cUrl:
curl -L -D- \-X GET \-H "Authorization: Basic <encoded>" \-H "Content-Type: application/json" \"http://<jira_domain>/rest/api/2/issue/ISSUE-1234"
The cUrl is returning as expected.
In the logs, I get:
[19-04-24 12:34:39:462 PDT] headers: [object Object][19-04-24 12:34:39:463 PDT] method: get[19-04-24 12:34:39:463 PDT] payload:[19-04-24 12:34:39:464 PDT] followRedirects: true[19-04-24 12:34:39:464 PDT] validateHttpsCertificates: true[19-04-24 12:34:39:465 PDT] useIntranet: false[19-04-24 12:34:39:466 PDT] contentType: null[19-04-24 12:34:39:466 PDT] url: http://<jira_domain>/rest/api/2/issue/ISSUE-1234[19-04-24 12:34:39:467 PDT] {"headers":{"Authorization":"Basic <encoded>"},"method":"get","payload":"","followRedirects":true,"validateHttpsCertificates":true,"useIntranet":false,"contentType":null,"url":"http://<jira_domain>/rest/api/2/issue/ISSUE-1234"}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.