I am not a particularly knowledgeable JIRA user but just taken over a new set of scrum teams and historically all issues have not had the resolution status changed to closed when the issue has been "sorted" These are a mixture of Development stories, bugs, production issues and so on over two projects and still on going. I would like to be able to say bulk close all tickets which have specific workflow statuses (done, cancelled etc) so these tickets are closed, and then modify ticket template to allow scrum master to set resolution status (currently cant seem to access this as editable option). Not encountered this on previous jobs as resolution was always something I could set appropriately as issue went through its workflow. Any help in nice easy to understand words/instructions etc greatly appreciated. Currently showing over 5000 open tickets when it reality only about 100 or so are should be open, the rest should be closed.