Hi all - first time poster here so I apologize if I mess anything up horribly! This is my first experience managing projects in Jira and I could use some assistance. We are using Jira Core (and Confluence) and I know WHAT I want to do, just not sure HOW to establish it in the system.
We are creating a new project/process flow and here's what I want to accomplish. I will create various templates based on the needs of the submitting department (as someone from UA will have different requests and requirements than someone from Design, for example). I would like to know the best approach to housing each template for use. I envision Employee A coming into the system, locating the template for their specific dept. and completing all applicable fields. From there I should receive a notification that the request has been generated and then I will review it and assign it to the proper lead, depending on the need. I will oversee all projects that come through the intake process and usher them to completion.
Any help is appreciated - if there are other posts that explain this (I'm sorry) please direct me accordingly, or if I need specific plugins, whatever the case may be. Thanks all!