Steps taken so far to try to remove dependence on Time Tracking to move subtasks across the board.
1. I know how to turn it off across all projects in the Admin Mode (Issues, Time Tracking screen and disable across all projects) but given that I think its likely someone else in this large organisation may be tracking time on their projects, I don’t currently want to go down the route of asking around before disabling it for everyone
2. What I’d like is to just disable it for one project board and trial it as requested by my team
3. I’ve been in to the board settings and turned Time Tracking to None – but still I am asked for time to be entered when moving a task across the board
4. Similarly I have been into the boards Permissions schemes, and removed Dev, QA and all other team roles from adding Work On Issues – but the time tracking field remains, I just can’t add time to it, so again can’t move the card through the board without adding time
I've been reading a lot of threads too, but so far no joy...
So, anyone know how can I switch off Time Logging for everyone on one project, but leave it on for all other projects?