Hi,
We recently upgraded our confluence install from 5.7 to 6.6.13 and SSO does not seem to be working. I made sure to update:
1)
seraph-config.xml (as it was before. I also did a diff from my changes to the last file and the only thing I see is:
< <param-value>/login.action?os_destination=${originalurl}&permissionViolation=true</param-value>
---
> <param-value>/login.action?os_destination=${originalurl}</param-value>
which I think is unrelated.
2) crowd.properties (as it was before).
I know that there is communication between confluence and crowd as I added a new user to crowd called me_test. I then was able to login directly to confluence. My only issue seems to be that SSO is not working between Confluence and everything else. Meaning if I log out of everything then login in say to jira, I can get access stash without logging in again and vice versa. However even if I am already logged into jira if I go to the confluence URL I still must login again. Is there any other setting that I am missing?
What's interesting is if if I log out of confluence it will also log me out of jira, stash etc.
EDIT: For all my applications I am using the AJP proxy with the exception of confluence which uses the mod_proxy.