Question: Are there any ways users can deploy python scripts directly from Bitbucket?
Reason I am asking is because my enterprise is using Bitbucket to manage master copies of python scripts and we have a number of users using the scripts from the repository. Users will download master scripts into their local drive before they can run it.
Our concern is that we are afraid users are not using the updated version of script if we happen to make amendments to the script in the repository.
So may I know if Bitbucket is designed to prevent this from happening? I am thinking of either:
- A functionality that allows users to deploy / run scripts directly from Bitbucket instead of them having to download the scripts into their local drive,
- Or a functionality that allows Bitbucket to force update scripts that we save in our network shared folder etc.