Hi All,
First post here. I am usually successful in self diagnosing issues, but this one has me at my wits ends!
I have updated my confluence server from 5.8.8 to 5.10.4 and the 'Discussion' plugin got marked as 'incompatible' in UPM (the add on manager)
When I try to update it using the 'Update' button, I get the little modal dialog with the progress bar for a few minutes, but eventually get the red error message "An error occurred during installation. Refer to the logs for more information."
The relevant lines that the error log mentions:
[discussion.model.utils.DiscussionUtils] setDiscussionSpaceIndex Error while setting edit restriction for index page
[upm.core.install.DefaultPluginInstallationService] execute Plugin installation failed: Failed to install OBR jar artifact
What I have tried already:
- Set the correct base url (some other addons were not updating because of that, but since I have set up the correct base url, the other addons updated fine)
- Set max allowed packet size to 256mb in mysql (/etc/my.cnf)
Environment:
- Confluence v5.10.4 on a c5.4xlarge AWS instance.
- Custom theme on Brikit Themepress v2.2.2
- UPM is updated to v3.0.2
Please let me know if you would like to know anything else from me. Would be glad if someone could help me sort this out.
Cheers!