Hi All,
I am getting unnecessary email notifications from others, when they update the confluence page of his/her own.
How do I disable the notifications?
Regards,
Arjun.
Hi @Arjun_Tech ,
Have you ever checked the configurations in Email Settings?
Also, you need to stop watching the space or page in your personal settings.
@Arjun_Tech
Modify email settings according to your need
You should stop watching these pages, spaces or blogs.
See this for detailed information: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/watch-pages-spaces-and-blogs-139579.html
About the Email Notifications Settings in Confluence you might want to take a look at this documentation https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/email-notifications-145162.html
The documentation also explains why you are getting those notifications and you can unsubscribe from those.
Thanks. I think I got it.
My Email settings looks good.
Thanks will check.
Hi @Arjun_Tech - welcome to community
have a look on your settings - like it's mentioned here in documentation. You can also have a look on your Watches list in your personal space.
There you find all spaces and sites you watch - you can also stop watching them there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.