Hello
After login into my Atlassian account I want to head to my Confluence workspace but get this error message:
HTTP Status 403 – Forbidden
Type Status Report
Message ASAP authentication received but failed authorization
Description The server understood the request but refuses to authorize it.
Apache Tomcat/7.0.91
I've tried it several times but get always this message. I'm logged in and I'm the owner of the page/account.
Same error message when I click on the link of my space in "My Atlassian".
Furthermore I got this error message in "My Atlassian" when I click on the link "View and configure my products"
Something has gone wrong
Check that your browser allows third-party cookies and then try again using the button below (without refreshing the page):
Try again
For more information see Troubleshooting Atlassian Account.
Try a different account
And yes, I accept third party cookies.
What else can I do to?
Regards