I have the following scenario: when an approver approves an issue, I have a post function that creates one or more subtasks and one or more issues of another type. I have a "Single Issue Picker" custom field on the other issue type. As I iterate through, I create a subtask and then the other issue, and I then attempt to place the subtask reference in the Single Issue Picker on the other issue. I get the following error when I attempt to do so:
customfield_13400:Issue: TIS-1028 does not fit filter query:
customfield_13400 is the Single Issue Picker field, and TI-1028 is the subtask that I just created. I have no JQL on the Single Issue Picker field, so any issue should be a valid value.
I can go in through the UI and set the field as I wish (e.g. I can go into that issue right now and set the field to TIS-1028, and it saves just fine).
I can also update the issue through the script console using the same code that I use in my post function.
I can also hard-code a previously attempted (and failed) subtask reference in the code in the post function.
It appears that the subtask is not fully stored or indexed, thus preventing me from referencing it in this field. I CAN, however, immediately reference it and create a link to/from it.
I've got an open ticket with Atlassian, but I'm not really getting anywhere with it, so I wanted to see if anyone in the Community has encountered a similar situation.
Thanks!