Hi, I want to use a assignee rule for transitions in one project but the default ones are not good for my requirements. Do you know how I can create a condition?
@Leo Are you using JIRA Server? What assignee rule/condition are you looking to create in your workflow?
Hi, I am using the cloud version. I want to set a rule that says, for example, from Open to in progress the ticket has to be assigned to it and the opposite case as well.
@Leo Sounds like you want to assign a ticket to a specific user, when it is moved from Open to In Progress. Am I right? If this is the case, then you will need a post-function rather than a condition.
Not exactly to an specific person, but to set the rule that says for a ticket to pass from Open to In Progress needs to have an assignee, and from Open to To Do the ticket has to be unassigned. I'll look for post-functions
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.