can we hide fields presented on issue collector?
I want to hide name and email fields which can be auto populated from the logged in user.
Hello Nagendra,
On Jira Server this is possible but does require some customization on the instance with the workaround described in the following KB article:
Also make sure to add a vote on the following feature requests for cloud and server respectively:
Regards,Earl
Hi @Earl McCutcheon , i have the similar query as of @Nagendra Rathod . I want to auto populate the name and email field and i have done that successfuly using fieldValues. Now my issue is that i want to make these two fields readonly, so an end user can not change the value of these fields, please assist.
ThanksIbrahim
You auto populate the desired values using fieldValues i.e
fieldValues : {fullname : 'Ibrahim',email: 'muhammad.ibrahim@multilynx.pk'}
@ibrahimn did you solve your problem? I want to auto populate one field and make it readonly. Is it possible with ATL_JQ_PAGE_PROPS?
@ibrahimn How do you set the field to read only then?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.