Is it possible include more than 1 attachment macro on the same page?
Yes, you can. What exactly are you trying to achieve?
I need a page with several file groups. When I tested it, I create 3 attachment macros, but all uploaded files go to the first one. I need each type of document is located in differente attachment "box".
Ah, I see. You want the upload portion of the attachments macro to respect the properties that are being used to display the attachments. Unfortunately, it doesn't do that. I wish it would respect things like labels and auto tag the attachments with the appropriate label when the attachment is uploaded via the attachments macro. Alas, no dice. There is a enhancement request that deals with this. Feel free to vote for it.
CONFSERVER-33902
My problem is not only with drag & drop. I have this page with 2 attachment macro. If I try to upload one file to the second one, both loaders work and file always goes to the first one. Is there any way to solve this? thanks.
I'm using Confluence Cloud version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.