I installed Jira to the cloud -centos version but it's not working for me to the out side. pls assist.
We can't really help you with "it's not working for me". Without any description of the problem, we can't tell you if Jira is set up incorrectly, your networking is wrong, there's an angry penguin sitting on your keyboard, etc.
Please explain?
install jira to the cloud environment but when I type the IP in my browser not displaying anything. shows in the browser "refused to connect."
There is something on the network blocking access to that IP address. The usual culprit is a firewall on the server, but you may need to check the rest of the network route too.
I usually try the basics - can your machine ping the server? What does tracert or traceroute tell you when you use them to get to the server? (Basically, if they get there, it's something on the server blocking access)
yes, it was blocked from the firewall.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.