How do I lock or remove the edit option once the issue is created? i saw something like in the workflow properties I need to add the "Jira. permission" am not sure what should I add to remove the edit option or lock the issue there is property and a key? what property should i add and what key should i add? i want o remove the edit option for all. please help me out.
Hello,
You can find the answer here:
https://www.j-tricks.com/tutorials/permissions-based-on-workflow-status
@Alexey Matveev i have seen that. but in my case i dont want to give permission to anyone to edit. so what property and key should i use? please help me out. i want to completely restrict the edit option for the issue. what should be my property and key ?
jira.permission.edit.denied
@Alexey Matveev
what is the property value i should specify? so my property key will be jira.permission.edit.denied then what will be my property value?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.