Hi,
Is it possibel to get a list of Fisheye users that are not in any group? The filter allows for either Any or the groups that have been created. It would be useful to be able to select None.
Thanks, Martin.
Hi Martin.
Regarding to your question:
I see what you are trying to do but I am afraid that this isn't possible at the moment, the thing is that the <tt>Groups</tt> are not stored in the External Database, they are stored in the <tt>InfinityDB - </tt>since the <tt>data</tt> is stored on different places there is no easy way to do get the list.
We already have an Improvement Request to migrate the data inside the InfinityDB to the External DB - but we have no dates yet to perform that.
Sorry for not being able to help you at this moment.
Cheers,Douglas FabrettiAtlassian Support
Thanks for your answer.
Douglas, what's the JAC ticket number for that request? I'd vote for it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.