After originally setting up Source Tree to connect to our Bitbucket repository server, everything was working fine. Then I had to change my password due to 90 day expiration and things started messing up. I constantly have to re-enter my password in the account settings, after going to the stash login page to clear the captcha. Then I get a green check mark by my account info for a short period before the issue re-appears.
What's more is, even immediately after doing so, I get this error when trying to pull down a repo:
Repository Type: This is not a valid source path / URL
More Details: "Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false ls-remote http://mtheriot@jira.orleanscdc.org:7990/scm/scc/second-city-bridge.git
Output:
Error: fatal: ArgumentException encountered.
An item with the same key has already been added.
fatal: ArgumentException encountered.
An item with the same key has already been added.
fatal: Authentication failed for 'http://mtheriot@jira.orleanscdc.org:7990/scm/scc/second-city-bridge.git/'"
The URI path is 100% correct, and it does not matter if I go to a project and choose clone, or go to the stash site and copy the URL or click on the application hyperlink to open in Source Tree. The third and final issue is that not all projects are displaying for me when I go to "Remote" and view the list of projects.
Anyone have any advice on what my issue might be or how to solve it? I've tried deleting all the credential entries in Windows Credential Manager. This is Source Tree 2.5.5.0.