HI Everyone,
I can't seem to make the other reports aside from Burn-up and Velocity report available for my next-gen project. Please advise!
Is your next-gen project of the Software Type and uses a Scrum Board?
You only get those two reports for NG projects.
yes you need a higher level access to create Classic project. Reach out to you admin to request access or have the, create the project for you.
I am just 99% sure but I think that's correct. How can i confirm though?
Wait... is your JIRA on Cloud or Self-hosted?
It is on cloud for now. I tried the creating a new project but looks like we can only do new gen projects. It looks nifty but my problem is with the reports. I can only access two Thankfully my other "old gen" projects are working properly.
Got it. Thank you sir!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.