I'm a little stumped on this one.
We have multiple Jira projects using Scrum. We have a group of people who use a special DBA project and this team is a shared resource for the other projects.
I'm trying to create a kanban or Scrum filter for the board and struggling to come up with the best way. The challenge is subtasks.
My initial query was basically:
project = dba or membersof(dba) or issuetype = dba
This worked great for standard issue types. However, when we create subtasks, they don't show up until it is assigned to a member of the dba team.
I was hoping to get around this by having the other teams just create issues in the DBA project. However, it is not easy to know which ticket is for which project unless we put that in the summary, which I don't like to do.
Any suggestions would be helpful. We don't use any plugins, and hoping to not have to go that route.