HELLO
I 'am working in jira service desk , I want to change the name of the project .
Thank for help
If you are an admin go to Project settings > details and edit name there.
Hi @fatoumata Sall ,
I think you are talking about Help center name. You have to change Help Center Name. If you have permission you can change it on customer portal. On Customer portal you have Customized tab on right side there you can change Help Center name.
I already do it but when client go the service desk they see the old name
You change the portal name in project settings > portal
I also do it that why I dont understand .
in the portal the name is ALPHA and in portal setting the name is x xxxx
hello
thank for your help !!
I have change the name in the help center but when tne customer like to make request I already see ALPHA .
hi
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.