The People directory shows All People or People with Personal Space.
Can I set a filter by project?
Can I list users in a project by role?
There's no way to do this, because it's impossible to specify a rule that works for everyone when you ask the question "How do you define who is in a project?"
Take a look at this plugin. As far as I understand the question, it gives you almost exactly the list you want.
This is for Stash.
It bypasses the lack of actual requirements in the question by simply showing all the access. It's about the only approach that works until you have an answer to "how do you define who is "in" a project?"
Assuming (really not sure) that "project" above correlates with Stash projects and/or repos, this should be a good approximation, but of course, everything depends on what "in a project/role" means.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.