Hello,
My company is international so we use 3 languages: English, French & German. So 3 languages are installed ans the default language is English
Since few weeks, I have a strange phenomenon, the macro menu is in German whereas the rest of Confluence is in English.
The first time that I was confronted with this issue, I reinstall language packages (English & French) and set as default English, it worked since yesterday ...
Macro menu reappears in German whereas the rest is in English.
Today, I check default language, It is in English again.
I disable German language and check macro menu, it stays always in German.
I don't know why this menu appears in German and I don't know how to resolve it.
For your info:
- Confluence 5.9.4
- Hosting Platform Linux
- Database: Postgre
- Web Browser: IE11, Chrome, Firefox same phenomenon
Someone could help?
Thanks a lot,
Cedric