Hi,
I wanna run Crowd and JIRA on the same machine. Both shall be started with atlas-run or atlas-debug because I need to be able to debug my projects in Eclipse.
Both are using amps in the version 8.0.0. Crowd version is 3.4.3 and Jira version is 8.1.0 becaue I need to check for SAML support in the new Crowd Datacenter 3.4.3.
After I started Crowd I want to start Jira which fails with the reason of:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:amps-dispatcher-maven-plugin:8.0.0:run (default-cli) on project secsignid: jira: The configured AJP port, 8009, is in use -> [Help 1]
Can anyone tell me how to cinfigure the ajp port in the pom.xml
Whenever I configure that in the server.xml it will be overwritten or ignored.
The server.xml can be found under:
./target/container/tomcat8x/apache-tomcat-8.5.35/conf/server.xml
Or even better, I do not need AJP at all. How can I turn it off in the pom.xml?
And no, I do not want to build up a complex infrastructure and a real tomcat, I just want to start Crowd and Jira as I could do with AMPS 6.2.11 and Tomcat 6x.
Cheers Titus