Hi Sudhamayee,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!As per I could check, it looks like the button to insert the attachment is hidden.Is this issue happening only on Google Chrome?Have you tested using another browser?Are you the only user facing this issue?When did this issue start?
This information will help us better understand what may be causing the issue for us to replicate here.
Regards,Angélica
Hi,
I am using Chrome and faced the same issue today again and its not limited to me. Got the same feedback from my team mates too. Some how the add attachment pop up is pushed down. Its blocking me from going back to the bug description page and have nothing is saved.
@sudhamayee.das if you zoom out the web page (like 75% or 50%) does it help?
Regards,
Véronique
On zoom out I can see the buttons "Cancel" and Insert buttons. But in normal view the footer is hidden
I tried to replicate the issue and also searched for some tickets or questions, but there is nothing that could help us.
If you use another browser, does the same issue happen?Can you also test using Chrome on incognito mode?When did this issue start? Was there any change in your environment that after the change the issue started to happen?
As mentioned before On zoom out I can see the buttons "Cancel" and Insert buttons. But in normal view the footer is hidden
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.