Hi,
I'm getting 503 errors when I try to access our confluence page since about 3 days ago. Nothing has changed since then. I tried to restart confluence and it looks okay at first, but the process is apparently immediately killed after it starts.
This is the only thing in catalina.out:
│17-Apr-2019 07:34:33.136 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.be
│gin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching prop
│erty.
and the atlassian-confluence.log is not touched at all. When I start confluence in the foreground, this it all it says:
executing as current user
│If you encounter issues starting up Confluence, please see the Installation guide at http://
│confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Confluence+Installation+Guide
│
│Server startup logs are located in /opt/atlassian/confluence/logs/catalina.out
│---------------------------------------------------------------------------
│Using Java: /opt/atlassian/confluence/jre//bin/java
│2019-04-17 07:46:12,167 INFO [main] [atlassian.confluence.bootstrap.SynchronyProxyWatchdog]
│A Context element for ${confluence.context.path}/synchrony-proxy is found in /opt/atlassian/
│confluence/conf/server.xml. No further action is required
│---------------------------------------------------------------------------
│Using CATALINA_BASE: /opt/atlassian/confluence
│Using CATALINA_HOME: /opt/atlassian/confluence
│Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /opt/atlassian/confluence/temp
│Using JRE_HOME: /opt/atlassian/confluence/jre/
│Using CLASSPATH: /opt/atlassian/confluence/bin/bootstrap.jar:/opt/atlassian/confluence
│/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
│Using CATALINA_PID: /opt/atlassian/confluence/work/catalina.pid
│17-Apr-2019 07:46:13.233 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.be
│gin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find a matching prop
│erty.
│17-Apr-2019 07:46:13.469 WARNING [main] org.apache.catalina.startup.SetAllPropertiesRule.beg
│in [SetAllPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Connector} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not
│find a matching property.
│17-Apr-2019 07:46:13.754 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.be
│gin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not find
│a matching property.
│17-Apr-2019 07:46:13.770 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.be
│gin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property 'debug' to '0' did not
│find a matching property.
│17-Apr-2019 07:46:13.927 WARNING [main] org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.be
│gin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host/Context} Setting property 'debug' to '0'
│did not find a matching property.
│Killed
I can still access the database manually, so that shouldn't be the problem. Does anyone have an idea what I could try next?
Cheers,
Tobias