I can insert a jira filter into my page but when I try to click 'display options' to change the layout for my filter, nothing happens. Is there a permission that I am missing? Not sure why I cannot configure the columns to display.
Hi @Cheryl L Pietsek
Thanks for your answers.
Hi Dominic. After trying to do this again... I notice that the button to even insert the report as it is is greyed out meaning I could not insert the report as-is either. This leads me to think that I may have an access issue and require some permission to be changed. Any thoughts on this? I asked someone from my team but they said we should all have the same access... but obviously that is not true. If you know of a specific permission that needs to be enabled please let me know and I will explicitly ask to have her check what is showing for me in that option. Thanks!
Again, I can't imagine how it looks for you. Could you please give me these answers, so perhaps I can help you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.